VIP Featured Restaurant
Friday, October 14, 2016
Gleaners Community Food Bank
2131 Beaufait, Detroit, MI
We are honored to partner with Gleaners Community Food Bank again this year to support their longstanding work of nourishing communities across southeast Michigan.
Founded in 1977, Gleaners is one of the oldest and largest food banks in the country. Gather with us at their Detroit Distribution Center, the first of the food bank’s five centers that serves as the hub of Gleaners’ operations.
Your support will provide healthy meals for our most vulnerable, helping them stabilize and secure a brighter future. Every dollar raised provides three meals for a neighbor in need! Join more than 800 fellow wine and food lovers at the 12th annual Detroit Uncorked!
Other Event Details:
- Silent auction will include rare wine lots, unique experiences and more!
- Live Entertainment
- VIP Experience Emceed by Jay Towers of Fox2 News
- Business or dressy attire encouraged
- Complimentary valet parking
- Hotel rooms and event shuttle available
Tickets are available on the Detroit Wine Organization website –